The online service – MyMercy allows you to connect to Mercy Clinic’s health team and health information online at any time. MyMercy Login portal also enables users to pay their hospital bills and review the details.
Paying your bills using the My Mercy Login is quite a simple and easy procedure. MyMercy is free, easy to register, and completely secure to use. Once signed in, you can access medical records and view test results, diagnoses, medications, and immunization records.
You also get the power to request prescription refills, schedule appointments with healthcare, and send messages to their providers securely. Here we are going to share how to pay bills using MyMercy.
MyMercy Payment Methods
- Online at MyMercy or using the express checkout option.
- Payment by check or money orders.
How to pay bills using MyMercy?
Paying your bills using the My Mercy Login is quite a simple and easy procedure. Here are the steps to pay bills using MyMercy:
- Log in to your MyMercy account.
- Once logged in, click on the tab “Billing”.
- This will redirect you to the billing section.
- Choose the bill you want to pay.
- Now, In the “Payment Amount” option, Select the amount that you want to pay.
- Choose a payment method. MyMercy accepts credit cards, debit cards, and electronic check payments.
- Enter your payment information including billing address and payment method details.
- Review your details and click “Submit Payment”.
You will get a confirmation message after your payment processed. For questions and issues with your bill and payment, contact MyMercy customer support for assistance.