Mercy Health offers a personalized, confidential patient portal allowing patients to manage their health online by connecting their care team and health conveniently. The MyMercy Portal is easy to use and makes managing your health simple simply log into your My Mercy login account at MyMercy.com.
The MyMercy patient portal is available on your mobile device and you can control your health at your fingertips. Our guide will show you how you can use MyMercy mobile app on your device.
The My Mercy patient portal has many enhanced features to assist you with your medical communication needs. You can go online with your physician, see medical records & test results, refill prescriptions, and schedule electronic visits and appointments.
How to access MyMercy on mobile devices?
Now, you can enjoy the convenience of managing your healthcare online using the mobile-friendly application of MyMercy. The My Mercy App helps patients to improve their health management giving them the power of using all its features and services. MyMercy app can also be helpful in communicating with healthcare providers regarding their treatment.
Here’s how you can download and use the My Mercy Mobile App on your device –
- On your device, download the MyMercy app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Once downloaded, log in using your existing MyMercy. Create an account first, if are not registered.
- Now, you can use the MyMercy App to manage your health information.
- You can also use it to send secure messages to your care team on your mobile devices.
- With MyMercy App, you can view your medical records, schedule appointments, message your care team, and more.
- The app also allows you to stay up to date with your health feed and learn about new features from tutorial videos.
What you can do with MyMercy App
MyMercy app offers exclusive services with additional features. Here’s a list of key benefits and features of using the app –
- Find Mercy Health Providers and Practice Locations Near You.
- Combine all your health records in one place.
- Access all your health information in one place including health history, tests, allergies, medications, and preventive care.
- Schedule an appointment with the providers.
- Find exceptional test results, allergies, and health measures.
- On-demand video tours.
- View and pay unpaid Mercy Health bills.
- Request assistance with paying your medical bills.
- Manage and complete recipes.
- Message your Mercy Health healthcare team about non-urgent medical care.
- Browse and save health tips and resources.
- Access trusted health information resources.
- Communicate electronically with your medical team.
- Ask for a prescription renewal and receive notifications when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up.
Request/schedule an appointment via MyMercy App
Follow the mentioned below steps to find and schedule an appointment:
- Log in to MyMercy Account.
- Locate and select “Visits > Schedule an Appointment” or click here.
- Choose the physician and then click on “Appointment Type”.
- Select the type of appointment.
- Now, you can see the next available appointment date. You can change the date to your preference.
- Click “Schedule.”
- Now, you can see a confirmation screen with directions to the office.
- Thereafter, Confirm the appointment by providing your information and insurance details.
My Mercy Customer Support
For further help and support, reach the My Mercy Health Customer Service team via –
This is all about how you can use MyMercy mobile app on your device. We share everything through MyMercy and hope you find this article helpful.
MyMercy app makes it easy for patients to manage their health conveniently and get helpful details from the go with their smartphones, anywhere, anytime.
If you have any further questions about MyMercy, feel free to contact us through the comment.