Mercy Financial Assistance
MyMercy Chart offers financial assistance to eligible patients who are unable to pay their medical bills. MyMercy is an online service that allows you to connect to Mercy Clinic’s health team and health information online at any time. The MyMercy Login portal also enables users to pay their hospital bills and review the details.
My Mercy Login is quite a simple and easy procedure. The online service is free, easy to register, and completely secure to use.
Once signed in, you can access medical records and view test results, diagnoses, medications, and immunization records. You also get the power to request prescription refills, schedule appointments with healthcare, and send messages to their providers securely.
The below article covers everything you need to know about MyMercy Payment Plan and Mercy Financial Assistance.
How to get Financial Assistance at MyMercy?
MyMercy Chart offers financial assistance to eligible patients who are unable to pay their medical bills. Here are the steps to apply for financial assistance through My Mercy:
- Log in to your account on the MyMercy website.
- Once signed in, click on the “Billing” tab
- Next, select the bill that you need assistance with.
- Locate and select “Financial Assistance” and then click on “Apply Now.”
- Complete the financial assistance application form with your personal and financial information.
- Provide the required documentation including income tax returns or pay stubs.
- Submit the application.
- After submitting your application, you’ll receive a message on your eligibility for financial assistance.
If your application for Mercy Financial Assistance gets approved, your medical bills may be reduced or even covered entirely. Your payment assistance solely depends on your income, household size, and other financial factors.
MyMercy Payment Plan
You can also apply for corresponding discounts and a monthly payment plan without an interest period of 12 to 18 months upon authorization. To do so, please add some funds to a Mercy payment plan by logging into your My Mercy account or contact the customer support team at 855-420-7900, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Here’s a list of some payment plans –
Extended Payment Plan Loan Program
- Mercy partnered with Commerce Bank and offer an interest-rate loan with a 0% extended repayment plan.
- no-credit-check banking option.
- Call customer service at 855-420-7900, Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Medicaid Application Assistance
- Mercy responds to your Medicaid coverage application process and even helps you with the application.
- Contact the Mercy Medicaid eligibility team at 844-764-6850, Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Uninsured Patient Discounts
- Mercy Health offers special discounts and reduced fees on their regularly charged bills for insured uninsured and uninsured patients.
- Includes financial circumstances normally qualify them for financial assistance.
My Mercy Customer Support
For further help and support, reach the My Mercy Health Customer Service team via –
This is all about MyMercy Payment Plan and Mercy Financial Assistance and hope you find this article helpful. If you have any further questions about MyMercy Payment Plan and Mercy Financial Assistance, feel free to contact us through the comment.